Then you need a browser driver. I'll use ChromeDriver for this, but you should be able to use whichever browser you want (or all of them if you want to try cross browser testing, but that's an advanced topic for a totally different time).
1. Create a new Java Project.
2. Add External Libraries
- Right-click on the project in Package Explorer
- Select Properties => Java Build Path => Libraries => Add External JARsd
- This is where you browse for the Selenium Client and WebDriver bindings and add the client jar file as well as all the jar files in the lib folder.
3. You need to put the browser driver you downloaded somewhere your IDE can get to it or properly set the PATH variable for the browser driver of your choice.
4. Now you need a base test class for your tests and a base page class for your page objects.